Sunday, July 18, 2010

Free OPI with Bride and Groom subscription

I got my latest issue of Bride and Groom magazine in the mail yesterday :) I love getting things in the mail that are not bills.


I subscribed to this magazine at the wellington bridal show a couple of months ago. I find it is the best magazine for planning weddings in New Zealand because it is full of things from New Zealand, that we can easily source here. It means I wont fall in love with a dress I see in a magazine that I can only get if I fly half way around the world.

When I subscribed to the last issue I received a bottle of Elizabeth Arden Pretty perfume. Its a beautiful scent.

But in this issue if you subscribe you get a Limited edition Blushing Bride Beauty Kit from OPI.

It includes two mini nail lacquers (Alpine snow and Bubble Bath), two eyeshadows, two lip glosses and a dual applicator brush.

How awesome is that? and if you subscribe it is only $40 for four issues, meaning it is way cheaper than buying them in the shops and they deliver them to your house for free.

Check out the Bride and Groom magazine website here.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. HOw nice. We never get added things to magazines here in the states. Just the magazine. :P I hear the people in UK getting polish in some of theirs. I need to move, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a neat little gift for a subscription. I won't be subscribing.... lol I am currently going through a separation with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love free gifts :) A lot of our magazines seem to come with them here.
    Sorry to hear about your situation WGS *hugs*

    ReplyDelete