Saturday, July 31, 2010

Color Club Ultra Violet

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted this colour for so long, it is part of the Color Club Electro Candy Collection.

This collection was released in 2009 for the rest of the world. But Color club has only just reciently come to New Zealand. Turns the Electro Candy collection was released at the start of summer here, along with the Flower Power Neon collection, but most retailers only stocked the Neon collection, which was a larger collection, and over shadowed Electro Candy. This broke my heart, and also explained why I couldn't find any of the Electro Candy collection in the numerous shops I looked in.

Luckily for me the Amazing people from Color Club New Zealand sent me a bottle of Ultra Violet and Tangerine Scream.

Color Club Ultra Violet - Sunshine


How AMAZING is this? Not only is it an awesome purple colour but it has blue shimmer to it too. This was three coats. It is slightly runny but still easy to apply, with no clean up needed afterwards. I wish I had this whole collection!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Hope you all have a great weekend, and may your fingers be just as awesomely coloured as mine!!

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This is said to be similar to Nina Ultra Pro Grin and Berry It from their Pearly Brights collection, which I have...and while I don't have Ultra Violet, they do look similar judging from your pics! I absolutely love Grin and Berry It.

    ReplyDelete