Saturday, May 1, 2010

China Glaze Blue Sparrow

China Glaze Blue Sparrow (Neon)
My first China Glaze disappointment...

I was so excited when this bottle arrived in the mail. It looks so amazing. Glitter! Blue sparkley shimmery glitter. Well that's how it looks inside the bottle........not on the nail though

Its MATTE!!!!!!
When it comes out of its pretty sparkly bottle its matte! I didn't want a matte polish. If I did I would have worn some of my mattes that are designed to be matte. This gave no indication on the bottle of being matte. It does say Neon in brackets next to the name and I know neons are mostly matte but I wanted to cry. Its so amazing in the bottle and disappointing on the nail.

This is it with a top coat.
Slightly better but nowhere near as awesome as it looks in the bottle.

That's all for today.
I tried swatching some of the new OPI Softshades but its raining here and the colours are not showing though well at all in the photos. So I'm hoping for sun tomorrow.

Lots of love for the weekend
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment