Friday, April 30, 2010

Black Sparkle Comparison

Ive been meaning to post this for awhile now and I have finally finished it! YAY!

Black Sparkle Comparison

Left to right - OPI Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees suede, Zoya Freja, OPI My Private Jet, Sephora by OPI Absinthe makes the heart, Revlon Steel-etto


Zoya Freja

This one has the least visible sparkle or glitter. Its more of a charcoal colour with shimmer rather than glitter.

OPI My Private Jet

I don't think this needs any introduction. Beautiful holographic glitter sparkleness. (Sorry about the old crappy photo)


Sephora by OPI Absinthe Makes the Heart

This polish was the least opaque. Most of the others could have got away with 2 and in some cases one coat, but this I think was three. Its more of a glitter in a runny jelly base.


Revlon Steel-etto

I bought this polish about 2 and a half years ago and I'm pretty sure you can't get them anymore. Its from the Dark Pleasures collection. It was done in one coat but here is two.

OPI Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees suede

OPI Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees suede - with top coat

The top coat makes it sparkle and the glitter stand out much more than without a top coat. I always wear my OPI Suede polishes with a top coat. This is still a pretty polish though.

Obviously my favourite is OPI My Private Jet - But it had an unfair advantage in this comparison because it was holographic and none of the others were. Next favourite would be Revlon Steel-etto.

Hope this was helpful.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment