Sunday, May 2, 2010

OPI I Think in Pink

Hi all,

We just got back from the Wellington Wedding Show - AWESOME!!!
Although we aren't getting married until Feb 2012 I think I have just found a celebrant and photograhper. We have had our venue booked for a while now so that's all sorted. YAY!

Anyway... At the show they had a nail salon exhibit there, with the latest OPI Soft shade colours - which I was already wearing on my fingers.

I think in pink is from the new OPI Softshades for 2010

(Left to Right) Is Not that Precious?, Pink-a-Doodle, I Think in Pink and It’s a Girl.

Im not too keen on soft light creme pinks so I only ordered one of these. But I am glad that I did.

OPI I Think in Pink - Sun - No Flash - 3 coats

I didn't think I would like this but I've been wearing it for 2 days now and Ive actually come to like it a lot. Its actually slightly darker than the picture shows with three coats, but it about this colour with only 2 coats. The third coat makes it a more dense darker pink.

After the 2nd day I added a coat of Princesses Rule!

Princesses Rule! over I Think in Pink - Sun - No Flash

Princesses Rule! over I Think in Pink - Shade - No Flash

Its sooooo pretty!!! I love it!

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment