Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spotted in NZ: Nicole by OPI

Due out in stores in New Zealand mid January 2012. I have never watched keeping up with the Kardashians (that is what happens when you cant afford sky TV), so I do not completely understand the love/hate people feel towards them.

I will admit that I saw both of Khloe and Kim's weddings, and I am not surprised that Kim's marriage didn't last long as I though Kris was a bit of a d**k.

Anyway I digress...

Kardashian Kolors will be available at Farmers, Salons, Life Pharmacies, Kirkcaldie & Stains nail spa, Smith & Caughey’s and Arthur Barnetts, retailing for NZ$19.90.

Kardashian Kolors Nicole by OPI Nail Polish Collection is actually inspired by six trend setting women – Kris Jenner and her five daughters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian and Kylie and Kendall Jenner. From vivid hues to dark, shimmering to soft; lots of interesting choices are available.

Kardashian Kolors Nicole by OPI Nail Polish collection includes:

All Kendall-ed Up – a fab girly shade
Sealed with a Kris – an intense dark red tone
Kim-pletely In Love – a soft, delicate pale pink hue
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam – an eye-catching dark emerald hue
Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi - a classy, timeless red tone
Rainbow in the S-kylie - a striking glittery shade with multicolored specks
Disco Dolls - a glittery golden hue
Listen to Your Momager! – a striking deep blue tone
Wear Something Spar-kylie - a feminine rose pink glittery shade
It’s All About the Glam – a shimmering-white glitz hue
Follow Me on Glitter – an alluring glittery deep grey
Kendall on the Katwalk – a sparkly blue-green tone
My Empire… My Rules – an ultra flatting taupe tone
Hard Kourt Fashionista - an attention-grabbing deep brown tone

Regardless of who these polishes are associated with, they are pretty colours and I can't wait to spend my Christmas voucher at Farmers and get a whole bunch of these.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about these, I don't like the Kardashians but I have seen a bit about these online and I thought they looked cool. Will have to check them out.
    Check out my blog about nail polish http://plumnoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad to read this, you have no idea! I thought this was a US exclusive, now I can stock up. Even though I'm not in NZ, if you guys are getting it hopefully we are too :)

    ReplyDelete