Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spotted in NZ: Kardashian Kolors

Wohooo Farmers has a whole Nicole by OPI display in store now!!!

Not only did we get the Kardashian Kolors (which I need all of), but we also got a stand with other Nicole by OPI polishes too!

Sorry about the crappy cellphone pictures. I was trying to be sneaky.

These are retailing for NZ$19.99 and at the moment Farmers has 10% off.

I picked up three of the Kardashian Kolors, A grey glitter called Follow me on Glitter, A shimmery light pink called Kim-pletely in Love and a shimmery white called It's All About The Glam. There are more from this collection I would like to pick up, but when you buy more than one at a time they add up in price quickly.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. wow :)

    I'd like to recommend my iPod giveaway, it is open internationally! Thank you :)

    http://alanora.blogspot.com/2012/01/ipod-nyeremenyjatek.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Is that Lambton Quay? I picked up Disco Dolls and Kendall on the Katwalk today. Just couldn't walk past...

    ReplyDelete
  3. doh!! I was in farmers today and completely missed this! I'm more excited about getting the rest of the Nicole by OPI to be honest tho.

    ReplyDelete