Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal

Glitz Gal is another awesome glitter from the Sally Hansen Gem Crush Collection.

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal - Natural Light

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal - Funny the sun was setting and its not shade or sun light

This is a fine charcoal coloured glitter in a clear base with bigger bits of silver holographic glitter particles. This is three coats. It is pretty and looks gorgeous in real life.

I wore this one to work last week. I had sealed it with a coat of Zoya Amor and Seche Vite. This I don't think was a good idea. the nail polish pealed off my nails in sheets over the day. I have found that these glitter polishes last much better with out top coats (you just have to get over that funny feeling of bumpy rough polish on your fingers)

11 sleeps to go till the wedding now!
I will try and post some pics of my hens night when I can find the energy.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous glitter polish. That's pretty weird with the topcoat though. Don't think that has even happened to me. :/

    ReplyDelete