Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OPI Fly

OPI Fly - Natural Light

OPI Fly is from the 2012 Nicki Minaj collection. It is a medium creme teal. I have nothing like this colour in my collection. It is much darker than China Glaze For Audrey. This is three coats and they apply easily and smoothly. I highly recommend this colour, it is unique in my collection.

OPI Save Me over Fly - Natural Light

This is one coat of Save Me (from the same Nicki Minaj collection) over Fly. The glitter matches well as it has teal pieces of bar glitter in it.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. i aqm surprised that it does so well on a picture, most camera;s freak out from shades like this :) it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful!!! Love it! I think I have to get the Nicki Minaj collection!
    http://plumnoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete