Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kim-Pletely in Love

My wedding is now only 17 days away now and I am still trying to figure out what to wear on my nails. I want a light pink/nude colour that is jelly like and makes my nails look natural but still pretty.

I bought Kim-pletely in Love last week when I discovered the new Nicole by OPI stand at Farmers.

Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love - Sunshine

Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love - Shade

This is three coats. It is a gorgeous light pink with a blue shimmer running through it. It is really pretty.

I was wearing this colour for my final dress fitting on Monday. Although it is pretty and close to what I am wanting, I decided it was too pink for my wedding day. So the hunt continues.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. wow 17 days, exciting & terrifying! What about a nude - french mani-ish with a shimmery/sparkly top coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nail Polish Anon I hadnt thought about doing it like that at all. I will spend some time experimenting over the weekend

      Delete
  2. Oooh, 17 days. Good luck finding a polish and of course for the big day!

    ReplyDelete