Monday, January 9, 2012

Nail Polish Presents

My best friend Lisa just got back from America and Canada and bought me back some goodies!

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Collection - Razzle Dazzler, Glitz Gal, Big Money, Cha-Ching, Showgirl Chic, Be-jeweled and Bling-tastic (7 out of 8 of this collection)

Sepohora by OPI - Spark-tacular!, G-listen To Your Heart, Looks Like Rain, Dear, Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild

Nails Inc Connaught Square and Fitzroy Square, Wet n Wild It's All in the Cut and Give me a Price Quote, Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air and Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

These are a combination of my birthday present, Christmas present and what she managed to get for me with some money I gave her! AWESOME!
I have so much swatching to catch up on. Lots and lots of glitter!

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa sounds like a great friend to have!!!!! Can't wait to see these on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some really nice goodies! What a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMZ! Your friend brought you DL Glitter in the Air!!!! You are a very lucky person! ^__^

    ReplyDelete