Friday, January 6, 2012

Color Club Shabby Drab

Shabby Drab is from the 2011 Back to Boho collection. It is the only polish I have tried from this collection so far and I really like it.

I started a new job this week (actually its a secondment but its like having a new job) and I was trying to find not too outlandish colours to wear on my nails the first week in case I freaked people out.

I have a top the same colour as Shabby Drab so I decided to wear it.

Color Club Shabby Drab - White light

This is three coats. It is a very purple toned grey. In some lights it almost looks lilac coloured. It is a nice smooth creme.
Color Club Shabby Drab (accent in OPI Save Me) - White light

I added a coat of OPI Save Me to my ring fingers as accent nails. I loved this mani so much I wore it for Thursday and Friday. So far at work no one has commented on my nails. I dont think I am willing to tell them how many polishes I have yet though. Well see how it goes.

4 weeks out from our wedding now and I am starting to get stressed and nervous and excited. I have so much to do.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What collection is OPI Save Me from?
    http://plumnoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to comment the other day. Yay for your wedding being so close.

    I know everything will get stressy, but try not to get too stressed.

    I actually put on weight before my wedding...day before we were worried the dress wouldn't fit...but it did.

    So in the end as long as the dress fits...its all good!

    ReplyDelete