Monday, October 4, 2010

Spotted in NZ: Mac Venomous Villians

Venomous Villians was released in New Zealand this morning.


This is amazing this collection arriving in New Zealand and only a week after being released to the rest of the world!


Bad Fairy - Red with multi-changing pigments
Formidable! - Purple with teal pigment
Mean & Green - Teal with pink pigment

Bad Fairy is he polish to have this season, being sold out on the MAC website and around America. If you can find one, grab it and don't let go of it! You will regret not selling your soul to a Disney villian if you don't get this polish!

I managed to pick up all three VV nail polishes from Kirks in Wellington for $26 each! (not bad considering OPI is $25)

Lots of Love
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding that bad fairy! I had a bit of trouble but think I'm able to get my hands on two bottles maybe one for a giveaway =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was odd that the SA had no idea how popular Bad fairy was - but I suppose that if you don't hang out on MUA you would have no idea + polish isnt really that big in NZ.

    good idea putting it in a give away :) - but sorry mine is just for Me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm almost going to have to give up on my dream of getting the gossip girl collection :(
    No one has committed to a swap with me yet. But at least the VV i got today make me feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living in a small town is good for my wallet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me know if you want me to get you any morgan :)

    ReplyDelete