Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Burlesque Haul

Wohoo my first ever TransDesign order arrived. And it is full of glitter! I am not one to complain about numbers filed of or gorged out of the cap because these beauties work out to be only NZ$10 each compared to the recommended retail that we normally pay of $25 in New Zealand. I don't think people in America appreciate how cheap their nail polishes are.

I managed to narrow the Burlesque collection down to 8 must haves.


Left to Right: Let Me Entertain You, The Show Must Go On!, Glow Up Already!, Sparkle-icious, Simmer & Shimmer, Bring on the Bling, Extra-va-vaganza!, Show It and Glow It!

Swatches to come soon :)

Lots of Love
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Its the same deal in Australia, buying online is half of what I have to pay retail. I recently just did a TransDesign order too filled with the glittery polishes from the Burlesque collection. I couldn't resist the bling haha! You should do swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing swatches right now - I have glitter everywhere......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see them! What's the shipping cost like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shipping is US$18 for 9 polishes to NZ or Australia. It took 11 days to arrive after they said it shipped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting impatiently for the swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I surely appreciate it! I'm used to Swedish prices and they're even more expensive, so I'm happy I live in the US :) How do you like the polishes? I got so frustrated with the removal of the first one that I don't want to try the other one I have :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right. I live in the US and just about choked on my coffee at $25 for an OPI. Even the average $12 (with shipping) that you paid is too much to me. I hope you have some good inexpensive NZ brands so that you don't have to pay these crazy prices all the time!

    ReplyDelete