Friday, October 15, 2010

Color Club Electro Candy

Color Club Electro Candy - I'm having a really hard time trying to decide which of the polishes from the Electro Candy collection is my favourite. I want to put the whole collection on my top 10 list. But i sure do love this one.........

Color Club Electro Candy - sunshine

(Enlarge pic to see the shimmer better)

This is a bright pink with a ultraviolet blue shimmer. LOVE in a pink bottle. This is 3 coats and applies easily. I'm still wearing this now and with out a top coat it hasn't chipped at all after 2 days, does have a little bit of tip wear but not bad for no base or top coat.

Lots of Love
Lisa

This polish was sent to me by the awesome people at Color Club New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty.

    Also did you see Farmers in Wellington has got OPI on buy two and get a third free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did see that at farmers - also they are getting huge new displays now with way more OPI on them

    ReplyDelete