Monday, October 18, 2010

MAC Formidable!

MAC Formidable! is another of the MAC Venomous Villains Polishes. Another Duochrome polish that changes in different lights. It has a purple base with teal flashes throughout it. These pictures were three coats. A fourth coat or thicker coats may have been required to get better coverage as these polishes are quite sheer.

MAC Formidable! - sunshine

MAC Formidable! - shade

Just like Mean & Green there is an Orly dupe for this polish from the Cosmic FX collection called Galaxy Girl. Cosmic FX is still around 6 months away from reaching New Zealand, but fingers crossed we will get it here for next winter.

I still haven't worked out which of this collection is my favourite yet. Bad Fairy is still to come later on.

Lots of Love
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. this is awesome! how was the application? 4 coats is alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one, but I don't think this one is the prettiest of the collection! too bad it's so sheer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toesthattwinkle! the application is OK. The brushes aren't very good on these MAC polishes and it is sheerer than I would like

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did Morgan. I was saving it for last :)

    ReplyDelete