Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OPI Shrek Forever After Collection

I really liked the Alice in Wonderland collection put out by OPI a couple of months ago. I saw the movie the day it came out in 3d in New Zealand. I thought is was done really well and the queen of hearts is hilarious! (It should be seen just for her).

I got 3 of the 4 of these (Absolutely Alice, Mad as a Hatter and Thanks so muchness!) All 3 of which are awesome - especially Mad as a Hatter - there are hundreds of reviews and swatches of these already on the internet (http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2009/12/opi-alice-wonderland-collection-swatches-review.html)

I for one love Disney and Dreamworks movies. As a 23 year old I have a rather large Disney and animation DVD collection. Everyone knows who Shrek is and I was so excited when I found out about OPI's Shrek Forever After Collection.

Dont they all look awesome! I could not has asked for a better collection. Purple, Green and Blue are my absolute favourite nail polish colours! I am completely in love with this collection - I don't even mind if they are cremes, shimmers or frosts. I want them all!!!!!

Bigger pictures of the polishes can be found at http://laquermanic.com/2010/02/18/opi-shrek-collection/

Last but not least for the day here is yesterday's China Glaze Tantalize me NOTD with a layer of OPI's Princesses rule! over the top. Princesses rule! is pink enough and not overbearing as a top coat over tantalize me. You can still see the blue shimmer of tantalize me underneath but now it looks even prettier as it now has glitter over the top. You cant get much prettier really.

I'm in a good mood today as I actually got quite a bit of work done on my thesis at Uni today.
Yay!
Thats all for today.
Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment