Thursday, September 9, 2010

OPI Cuckoo for this color + Nfu Oh 52 Layering

This is the last of the three polishes I got from the OPI 2010 Swiss Collection.

OPI Cuckoo for this color - sunshine

It is a dark shimmery green, with silver shimmer through it. Application was easy, this was three coats. I had this on for a couple of hours, but it wasn't making me as happy as it should. It seemed to be missing something.

So I added 2 coats of Nfu-oh 52 (posts on this polish to come at a later date)

Click on the pictures to enlarge so you can see the flakey amazingness of this combination.

This was sooooo cool. It is like a dark green version of OPI Merry Midnight. Different lights brought out the different colours of the Nfu-Oh - you can see the green and blue versions in the two photos above.

How did you feel about Cuckoo for this color by itself?

I'm crazy busy at the moment trying to finish my thesis (I was at uni till 10pm last night) but I'm getting there - Just need to find a job now.

Lots of Love
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the flakies - I have #39 and #40 but I love #52 aswell. I'm sure all the hard work will pay off. Just hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer Emerald Fitzgerald from ChG over Cuckoo, but it is a nice color too. I love Nfu-Oh's, I have 51, 52, 59, 45, 49 and 56. They are great and I'd recommend its cuticle remover if you don't have it. It really works great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Millie.
    Marjo - I sure do have the cuticle remover and do love it.
    I'm hoping to get some more Nfu-ohs soon as some of them are on sale in NZ at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I a soooooooooooooooooo going to try this!!!! Great awesome fantabulous combo!

    ReplyDelete