Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stylish blogger award

Jenny from Polishology tagged me for this blog award the other day (also check out her blog for the latest Katy Perry Collection swatches).


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!

Im struggling to think of 7 things about myself so I am going to list the first things that come to my head right now.

1. Tomorrow I start my first proper full time job as an analyst at the Ministry of Education in New Zealand. I am freaking out and very nervous! Its a great job and a great way to get experience for me to move onto better things in the long run.

2. As a continuation on from 1. I have spent the last 6 years at Victoria University in Wellington studying undergrad and postgrad there. I finished my Masters in Statistics a few months ago and am going to miss Uni and all the great people there. The Stats department was quite small and I enjoyed hanging out with all of our lecturers and other students.

3. I wish I had better nails sooooo much. Mine are short and thin and while they grow relatively fast they are funny shaped and I wish they were like those of the people I see in other blogs.

4. Nail polish is really hard to get in New Zealand and what we can get is really expensive. We pay NZ$20-25 for OPI, Orly and Essie polishes. Color Club polishes are NZ$16 and BYS is NZ$5-10. That is pretty much all we can get in New Zealand. Kind of sad really.

5. I love Chris! We have been together almost 9 years and it is 13 months until we get married (next February) and the wedding planning has recently stepped up a notch. Our parents are helping out, but that means they have to approve and agree to everything first. Once we get further along on in the planning I will post some things.

6. I am currently watching the 3rd season of The Big Bang Theory for about the 10th time. I love this show and when there is nothing else on TV I play it in the background while I do work.

7. I also love my cat (Keera). I am 24 and don't have kids so she is my baby. She is almost 7 and follows me everywhere (even to the toilet). She sleeps on the end of my bed and loves to cuddle. She is also a giant woss.

Okay so that wasn't too hard. :P

I think most people have done this by now, so I tag those who have not yet told us 7 things about them. Leave a comment if you do get around to sharing your 7 things.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment