Monday, January 31, 2011

Sally Hansen BLU

This is one of the polishes I bought just before Christmas from the Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Collection. I went back about a week later and all that was left were the orange and yellow polishes from this collection. A few weeks after that and there were none left. Luckily I got in right at the start :)
Sally Hansen BLU - Natural Light

This was three coats and i was quite surprised because I had been warned that these were quite sheer (although in saying that this is still the only one I have tried yet). I really like this blue. I couldn't find anything else like this in my collection. It took a little while to get used to the slightly longer brush (the stalk bit) but after that was fine. No clean up needed.

I'm looking forward to trying out some more from this collection. I think it really is a summer collection, as the colours are quite bright.

Don't forget my Zoya giveaway. Entries close tomorrow night.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment