Monday, January 17, 2011

Nail Polish + Jewelery = Awesome!

Ginger Kitty (aka Tracey) is an amazing jewelery maker from America who uses nail polish to create stunning custom pieces of jewelery for each individual customer.

You can get custom made bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings, all made with your favourite nail polishes.

Tracey made two different braceletes in the colours I selected and then let me pick which of those two I wanted. This was all for US$29.95. And it took less than two weeks to arrive in New Zealand from the time I had selected which one I wanted.

This is what I selected:

It is made from a mixture of China Glaze Nova, Fairy Dust, Let's do it in 3d and black nail polish.
It was hard to capture in a photograph but it is holographic and sparkles like a rainbow in the sun.

I love it!

I cant wait to order more. You can check out the GingerKitty store on Esty here, or GingerKitty's Blog here.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, it looks beautiful on you! I am so glad you are happy with it...enjoy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is so cool! I'll have to let some of my US friend know about this :)

    ReplyDelete