Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sinful Colors Love Nails

This was my first experience with Sinful Color Nail Polish.

I was surprised by how runny this polish was. So the first two coats were really sheer because of that. This ended up being 4 coats in total.

Sinful Color - Love Nails - Outside, No Flash

This is a really pretty colour. Definitely worth the 4 coats. Each coat added on made it look better and better. It also looks pretty at night with regular house lights shinning on it and making it appear slightly greener.

Ive been wearing it since last night and am also amazed by how tough and strong it has turned out. I used an OPI Base Coat and Top Coat with this and once dried has lasted well.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I've got quite a few Sinfuls too and you are RIGHT about the application of them but they do have some nice colors. Can't beat the price either. :)
    SUsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Whereabouts did you get the sinfuls from? I also live in Wellington and I can't seem to find them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete