Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Zoya....

Dear Zoya,

I love your polish. I think its great. Kinda hard to get in New Zealand but because I love it so much I don't mind paying lots of money to get it sent here from America.

But I do have one BIG problem with your range,

There is no polish called LISA!!!!!

Its not a strange name. Its not that uncommon. So why is there not a fabulous zoya nail polish called Lisa?

I think there should be one. A bright one! with shimmer. One that can be worn by itself (ie not sheer). And it should sparkle and pop and make me want to wear it everyday. I'm not so worried about what colour it is exactly. Maybe a purple would be nice. But it must be pretty. Bright and not too vampy.

I look forward to seeing a Lisa polish. I'll buy 100 of them.
Thanks for listening.

Thanks
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment