Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance

As I said a few days ago I managed to get hold of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance and Across the Universe. Bad romance is my favourite of the two (will tell you why when I post about Across the Universe).

Here is Bad Romance in it all of its glory:

Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance - sunshine

This is a black polish filled with little purple glitter and bigger hexagon purple glitter. It is opaque in 2 coats, but I did three to get better glitter coverage. I really like this because I find most glitters with black bases are not actual black - but this is. I'm glad they managed to make a black that didn't drown the colour of the glitter. I did have a bit of trouble trying to get a better coverage of the bigger bits of glitter. There were only a couple of big bits of glitter on each nail and I wish there was a bit more. Dry time was great, and because its not a pure glitter polish it was relatively easy to take off (no foil method needed).

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so pretty! I didn't realise when I saw the bottle pics that it was a black base - it is great that the black doesn't end up covering the glitter.

    ReplyDelete