Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Orly Lift the Veil

Orly Lift the Veil comes free with a new subscription of the New Zealand Bride and Groom magazine, for the current issue.

Orly Lift the Veil - White light

This is three coats. Its a light pink creme polish - it is very slightly darker than it appears in the photo above. I found this to be very thin. It is in no way a unique colour, as every brand has a range of light pinks to pick from.

I am not thinking of wearing a light pink on my nails when I get married. I haven't decided whether I go with the colour theme and have light teal colours on my nails or a nice shimmery white - it depends on what colour my dress is. Argh I don't know!!

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love the color, but three coats does not give complete coverage?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately for Orly there are better polishes like this in the market. OPI makes great light pink cremes in their soft shades collections each year.

    ReplyDelete