Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pop Culture Cosmetics The Haunted Mouse collection

I love Pop Culture Cosmetics Polishes. They are one of my favourite Indies. Problem is they release so many collections that are topical to me, that I am quickly running out of money. Recently they have had great Disney collections, A Once Upon A Time collection and now an awesome Christmas collection. Check out their store here http://popculturecosmetics.com.

For my birthday Lisa (the other one) bought me two of the polishes from the The Haunted Mouse Halloween collection.

Pop Culture Cosmetics Awaken the Spearits - Sunshine

Pop Culture Cosmetics Awaken the Spearits - Shade

Pop Culture Cosmetics Awaken the Spearits - White Light

This is one dabbed coat of Awaken the Spearits over a black crème. This one is full of lots of different shaped silver glitter in a black base.  It has Mickey Mouse ears, three sizes of circles, diamonds, stars, two sizes of moons, and two sizes of square glitter, as well as little hexes and silver shimmer.  I did have to go fishing for the shaped glitter, but it wasn't too hard to find enough to cover my nails (I think I actually ended up with too many shapes on my nails).

 
Pop Culture Cosmetics Simply Villainous - Sunshine

Pop Culture Cosmetics Simply Villainous - Shade

Pop Culture Cosmetics Simply Villainous - White Light

Simply Villainous is an awesome purple glitter polish. This is three coats.  It has silver Mickey Mouse heads with 3 sizes of purple circles, silver stars, mini moons and iridescent purple squares, in a purple glittery shimmery base.  I love this, and the fact that you can wear it alone.  This one didn't require any fishing for shaped glitter, and after three coats there were enough shapes on each nail anyway.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment