Monday, July 9, 2012

Nicole by OPI It's All About the Glam

Hi all!

Last week I started a new job as a Marketing analyst. I have never done marketing before, but my statistics skills allow me to do what I do with what ever sort of data is available.  Its long hours which I am having to get used to.  Its dark when I leave for work and well and truly dark when I arrive home each day.

Unfortunately my nails haven't taken any sort of priority these past 10 days.  My kitten has taken up residence in my light box, so I am finding it hard to take any descent photos. Sorry.  I'm also trying to convince the husband that we need a new camera - mine is now 3 years old, and I am sick of the pink reflection showing up in photos.

On another note I have a new give away coming up this week. so stay tuned for that!

It's All About the Glam is from the first set of Kardashian Kolors released by Nicole by OPI

Nicole by OPI It's All About the Glam - Natural Light

This is three coats. It is a bit thin, but another coat and it would be perfect. It is a shimmery white with a slight iridescent silver glitter that produces a "glass fleck" finish.  This is my favourite white to wear.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment