Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green Spam for St Patrick's Day

Nfu Oh 55 over Color Club Age of Aquarius

Zoya Apple

Orly It's Not Rocket Science

Orly Here Comes Trouble

Orly Here Comes Trouble - over black

OPI Glow Up Already!

Orly - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air - Over Black

Nubar Meadow Sparkle

Milani Hi-Tech

OPI Fly

Color Club What a Shock!

Color Club The Lime Starts Here

Color Club Perfect Mol-ten

Color club Age of Aquarius

Color Club Twiggie

China Glaze L8R G8R

China Glaze Jolly Holly

H&M Envy Me

Inglot 319

Color Club Glitter Envy

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

China Glaze Lazer Lime

Zoya Mitzi

Models Own Evergreen

Models Own Peacock Green

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Doing this I realised that I still have a lot of greens I have never swatched. Im thinking that while I try to save up for my big trip to Canada and America in September/October I go on a no buy and try and swatch some more of the polishes I already own. It will be hard as there is so many great collections being produced at the moment. But if I don't buy them now, I can get the cheaper while in America. Grrrrrrr its so hard!

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful green collection! I'm on a spending stop right now too and it's sort of torturous with all the pretty colors coming out... eyes on the prize and all that though. :)

    ReplyDelete