Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Orly Frisky + Comparison

Orly frisky is from the 2011 Happy Go Lucky collection.

Farmers had by one get one free on Orly the other day and I had a $20 voucher so I paid $5 for two Orly polishes :) I love sales and vouchers.

Orly Frisky - Natural Light

The formula on this is great. This is 2 coats, and that it all that is needed. Dries at an average time and wears well.

I did some nail art over the top of Frisky. The Sparkles are Esseence. The first finger is stamped using an Essence plate and China Glaze DV8. Third finger is layered with Color Club Si Vous Please!

Orly Frisky + Nail Art - Sunshine

I ended up wearing Orly Frisky covered in Color Club Si Vous Please! on all fingers to work on Monday.

Orly Frisky and China Glaze For Audrey look pretty close to each other. For Audrey used three coats, compared to Frisky's one coat. For Audrey is slightly lighter and a bit more dustier toned. Frisky is brighter and bluer. I wasn't a fan of For Audrey but I really like Frisky, which is odd considering they are so close to each other.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments: