Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Models Own Evergreen

I love a green polish and I was looking forward to getting this one from Models own. a green polish is hard to get right, and I'm not sure the completely got this one right.

This is Models Own Evergreen.

Models Own Evergreen - Sunshine

Models Own Evergreen - Natural Light

This is three coats. The formula is great and smooth and dries quickly. Its a pretty medium green shimmer that has a hint of metallicness about it. But the colour doesn't really pop and make me say wow! I think it needs to be slightly darker and more complex. I just feel meh about it. I suppose that is what happens when you order polishes from the other side of the world on the internet.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right, it is a bit meh. The green isn't intense enough - if that's a thing! I was thinking of getting this too, so you saved me some money, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete