Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nicole by OPI Nicole...Spotted!

Fun fact: My middle name is Nicole. You learn something every day don't you!

This was another polish sent to me by Smoochiefrog from manicure mommas. She answered my call and granted my wish for the Nicole OPI Gossip Girl collection.

Nicole by OPI Nicole...Spotted! - natural light

Looking at the outside of this bottle it looks like an almost perfect match for China Glazes Atlantis. But its not. Nicole...Spotted! is much much more sheer. This is three coats. I think I actually like it better than Atlantis because it is more subtle. As you can see it can be worn by itself but will also make a great glitter top coat. It is silver and teal glitter floating in a teal/blue base filled with tiny bits of teal glitter.

I think I'm going to save the rest of this Gossip Girl collection for autumn/winter as it is made up of dark deep teal/blue colours.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I would never wear this on my own...it's WAY too sheer for me. I can only stand a tiny bit of VNL on myself. I'm glad you like it, though!

    ReplyDelete