Friday, July 5, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Zen Pool

 Zen Pool is one of the more recent releases from Darling Diva Polish.  

Darling Diva Polish Zen Pool - sunshine

This is three coats, and still leaves a visible nail line as it is not fully opaque.  This polish has a teal shimmer crelly base with teal micro glitter, small round teal and fuchsia glitter, medium white hexagon glitter, bigger fuchsia and white round glitters and giant white hexagon glitter.  

The formula was ok, the hardest part was fishing out the bigger pieces of glitter.  Also some of the bigger bits of glitter had stuck together so when it was swiped on the nail, you ended up with multiple pieces the same.

Darling Diva Polish Zen Pool (over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook) - sunshine

I found I liked this polish much better with a base underneath.  This is two coats of Zen pool over two coats of Can't Find My Czechbook.  These two are a perfect match for each other. I wore this to work the other day and got quite a lot of comments about it. 

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So pretty - I love the teal and fuchsia together!

    I agree Zen Pool looks better over Can't Find My Czechbook than on its own - I find I nearly always layer coloured base glitters too, I just don't like to see VNL on myself, even though I don't mind it on others!

    ReplyDelete