Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook + Lush Lacquer Party Rockin

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook - sunshine

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook is the teal crème polish from the OPI Euro Centrale collection.  This is three coats, but you could easily get away with two coats. It applies easily and its not streaky.  It appears dustier coloured in the bottle than it does on the nail, where is seems brighter.

Lush Lacquer Party Rockin - Shade

Lush Lacquer Party Rockin - Sunshine

This is one coat of Lush Lacquer Party Rockin over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.  Party Rockin is a reasonably packed mixture of small orange and dark pink glitter, with bigger hexagon medium toned teal glitter and larger dark teal hexagon glitter in a clear base.  I love this mixture of colours, and I think it works well because teal/blue and orange are opposites on the colour wheel.

Unfortunately Lush Lacquer announced today on Facebook that they will be stopping international shipping at the end of Wednesday (22 March). SO RUN! NOW! and get some while you still can!

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment