Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Color Club Cosmic Fate + Comparisons

Cosmic fate is the last polish I have to chow you from the 2013 Color Club Halo Hues collection.  The final three polishes in the collection are Beyond (Black), Kismet (Green) and Eternal Beauty (Purple).

Color Club Cosmic Fate - Sunshine

Color Club Cosmic Fate - Sunshine

Color Club Cosmic Fate - Shade

This is three coats, altougyh two would be perfectly adequate.  Like the other Halo Hues polishes, this has a thinner formula, that applies easily and gives good coverage.  This is a pure orange holographic. It doesnt seem too pink or too yellow, and because of that is quite unique in my collection.

And here is a comparison with all my other orange/peach holographic polishes. 

It is hard to see here, but Cosmic Fate is the purest orange I have. The other polishes either lean more pink or more yellow.

I am off to Sydney tomorrow to hang out with my sister for a few days.
See you when I get back.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment