Monday, October 28, 2013

I am back from Holiday - with a Haul picture

I just spent 2 weeks with the husband in Hawaii and it was pretty amazing.  I love the Big Island of Hawaii, and the shopping in Waikiki.

We did all the touristy things including helicopter rides, Pearl Harbour, The Dole Pineapple plantation, Snorkelling and lots of shopping.

I even got to swim with dolphins!

(I can not for the life of me figure out why blogger is turning my pictures sideways)

We don't have a Sephora in New Zealand, so I spent quite a bit of time in there (my husband hates it, but does appreciate the free wifi the stores have). I bought 14 of the new Formula X for Sephora  polishes to try out.

All up my total polish haul was 56 bottles, which for me is very restrained. This included 7 Deborah Lippmanns (and the Wicked set - which I saw three weeks ago in Auckland), 8 Butter Londons and 10 China Glazes.

Unfortunately my nails didnt survive the holiday very well. I am now trying out NailTek II - intensive therapy in a bid to try and save them.  Fingers crossed this treatment works.

Lots of love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, are those the new sephora polishes? Will be interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete