Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Icing Radio Superstar

When I was in Canada and America I took the opportunity to extend the range of brands in my collection. Icing was one of the brands I picked up some polishes from. 

Icing Radio Superstar (over Color Club Take me to Your Chateau) - Shade

Icing Radio Superstar (over Color Club Take me to Your Chateau) - Sunshine

This is two coats of Icing Radio Superstar over Color Club Take me to Your Chateau.  It has small blue glitter, big fuchsia glitter and silver stars in a clear base.  I really like this polish and it looks totally cute over the light blue. The only problem was that the stars were hard to fish out and place on the nails as they seem to sink to the bottom of the bottle.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I have this Icing polish too! I can never manage to get any stars out of my bottle though, even if I fish around :( Glad you had some luck though, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee, I love this! Super jealous right now x

    ReplyDelete