Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Back!!

Hi everyone, long time no see.

Me and my Husband got back yesterday from our 5 week holiday around Canada and America.  We had an amazing time and saw and did a lot of things.  I will post some pictures once I have uploaded them (my computer has died, and I don't like the husbands one).

Here however is a picture of all the nail polishes I bought back with me.  My 9 month 'no buy' ended at the start of the holiday, and according to my husband another year long one just started.  There is about 140 nail polishes here.  We had these spread across four suitcases as they weigh a lot all together.



My nails took a bit of a battering on holiday. I have had a gel manicure for the last 11 days, but taking it off didn't go to well and I now have very soft nails to try and repair.

Lots of Love
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. zomg! I'm insanely jealous of the Sephora Cinderella set! Glad you had a fab holiday....do post pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Im sorry. Would totally have got you a set if I knew you wanted one.

      Delete
  2. holy sheeeeee-it!!!! to be in your shoes/nails right now :)Glad you made the most of the trip. can't wait to see some swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is the HAUL of all hauls, of all time, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg look at all that butter london polish!!! actually just look at all that amazing polish!! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All in only 5 weeks?? wow, you are my new Nails-guru Idol xD

    Kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so jealous of your amazing polishes you bought back! Cant wait to see more photos from your trip and start seeing swatches of these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow !! I am interested to know if you were queried or anything at customs? I'm going in a couple weeks and plan to bring back lotsa cosmetics & polish just for personal use but wonder if its an issue? Thanks, Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no problems at customs. I had them spread across four suitcases. The only thing they were concerned about that showed on the x-ray was a snow globe in one of my suitcases.

      Delete