Thursday, August 19, 2010

China Glaze L8R G8R

So at the moment I am crazy busy trying to finish my thesis. I have less than a month to go and my whole life kinda depends on finishing it. At the moment I am not too worried about making it amazing - I will be happy if I simply finish it. So because of this I am not really feeling the bloginess at the moment :( Again my little finger nail ripped right off - it is beyond short, so I don't even feel motivated to try anything out. And for the last 3 months I have been on a 'no nail polish buy' and I am suffering serious withdrawls at the moment - add in another problem - I need a job to be able to fuel my obsession.

All that being said here is another amazing china glaze holographic from the OMG collection.

China Glaze L8R G8R - sunshine

I feel these polishes don't need much said about them anymore - they are all amazing - apply great in 2 coats and are amazingly holographic.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. 3 months! How do you do it?! I'm lucky if I control myself for three days. I don't any ChG holos - they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha at the moment its either pay my rent or buy polish - and unfortunately the rent is wining

    ReplyDelete